03.08 Nelli +5.5 145, PMPS 307; +9 179

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking good Nelli!!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Nelli was able to poop and is feeling better. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

The link in your opening message is to a SS, not the previous condo ;) How is Nelli’s constipation?

5. Krystina & Nelli

@Marje and Gracie , think I finally :eek: o_O fixed link to Nelli SS :D; >sending greenies to Nelli, I am :D :cat:!!!

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

How's Nelli doing ?

7. Krystina & Nelli

NELLI Constipation...
    upload_2019-3-8_13-15-33.jpeg upload_2019-3-8_13-16-49.jpeg

The Vet Rx’d a “motility” Drug for Nelli to be taken every day.
    After reading and trying to digest Felineconstipation.org I would rather not have Nelli take a pill to keep her poop moving down the shoot :nailbiting: I am a bit confused though regarding the fiber I should add to her raw diet- “their gut bacteria, do better with low-to-moderately fermentable fiber sources.”
    I learned suitable fiber is: beet fiber and rice bran. Then, amongst others... pumpkin, green bean, peas, SEB.
    My confusion lies with how many different ones of these at same feeding?… I wonder is it best to alternate different ones on a daily basis? Of course I wouldn’t shoot her up with all of the suitable fibers I listed above :woot:

Made a horrible mistake last night. Two RX bottles next to each other on Nelli‘s shelf in cabinet- same size from same vet, each have quartered pills in them. I gave her, by mistake a appetite stimulant pill :woot: Then, did give her the right one, the motility drug.
    What a nightmare this was… Of course she was up and hungry all night! Finally, (tested her first, +9) then fed her a full 2 ounces of raw. 2.5 hours later we were back on track :), :cat:

Thanks you ALL :bighug: for your interest and continued support in Nelli :cat: :bighug:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  8. Krystina & Nelli

Sorry report took so long :(

9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

There was no rush, I just wanted to make sure everything was OK. So many different things to try, but you'll see what's working best for her :). You're doing so good at handling all this for your sweet little girl!:bighug:

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can find the right thing for Nelli to keep things moving. Sending prayers.

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

The constipation thing is such a balancing act. Good luck with it. There is such contrary things I have read about pumpkin......I used to give it daily and stopped. I have Bubba on 1/8 tsp twice a day of miralax and an 1/8 of a capsule of a Natural Moves supplement. I am hoping that the Natural Moves will kick in again ( I used to give daily and he stopped eating his food with it in , but doing okay now) and I will stop the miralax.

Sigh. I feel your pain.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  12. Krystina & Nelli

Nelli had a good poop AGAIN tonight.
    I just, JUST dont want to (have to) keep her on motility DRUG :-|
    Do you get this? :(

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

That’s working now but can you please put the link to yesterday’s condo in your first post for today? Thank you!

14. Krystina & Nelli

15. Krystina & Nelli