03/04 Ivana AMPS=160, +2=241, +4=230, PMPS=288 Dose increase, +2=225, +4=101, +5=90 :-) +6=83,+8=124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tara & Ivana (GA), Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's post

Wow, so exciting to have a low PS number! I know there is still a long way to go, but it feels like she's making progress again, albeit slowly (but slowly is better than too quickly).

I won't be able to get in many tests today as I'm leaving for work at +4, but I'll know by then how her day is going to pan out.

Gill & George likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

YIPPPEE! That's great to wake up to. Hope she surfs the blues and a dip into the greens today.

Tara & Ivana (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo! Love seeing progress. I'd love some green even more - you have held this dose for 16 cycles. Weekend is coming up. I'd consider an increase.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great start for Ivana. :cool:

5. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Saturday PM shot will likely be the increase, as we're out most of the day Saturday so can't monitor her. To be honest, I was kind of holding out for another green like we had on 27th, but it looks like that was a one-off. Tonight I will do a urine glucose test so I can show hubby that she is still above her renal threshold (I have agreed to keep her slightly higher than I'd like, in return for him agreeing that I'll only agree to that if her kidneys are not being damaged)

6. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Right so it turns out we're not out all day tomorrow, just the afternoon - so, we've increased as of tonight's PM shot. Do me proud Ivana. Just don't cliff-dive, or your daddy-bean will get scared and not want to increase ever again.

7. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Oh my, *almost* in the greens already at +4! Not going to get much sleep tonight it looks like.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Well, your condo just woke me up! Yeah Ivana!!!!:D Nothing too crazy......

9. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Looks like she decided to skip NDW and work the dosecrease right away! Surf safely, Ivana! :D

10. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Let's hope she decides to skip the bounce too :nailbiting:

11. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Good work Ivana...keep surfing sweet girl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.